- Macadamia Oil is the nearest thing to your skin’s own sebum and this is something that decreases as we get a bit older so it’s a great way to give skin a helping hand.
- Macadamia Oil does not block your pores – who wants that?
- It’s rich in rare Omega 7 oils that help repair skin damage so excellent for repairing your damaged skin barrier.
- It contains squalene and an Omega 9 oleic acid which makes it regenerating, hydrating and softening.
- It’s high in Vitamin E so is a fabulous antioxidant and nutrient to protect against free radical (the baddies) while delivering the goodies.
- Macadamia Oil is good for all skin types but excellent for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
- It is hypoallergenic so does not irritate sensitive skin (that’s one of the main reasons we chose it).
- Its fatty acids are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It’s light and velvety smooth so penetrates easily – no greasy after-feel.
That’s why Macadamia Oil one of the main ingredients in our natural Face Oil made with all organic and cold-pressed oils.