We love the benefits that Macadamia Oil delivers for your skin, which is why it's one of the key ingredients in our organic Face Oil. Here's why we rate it so highly:
- Macadamia Oil is the nearest thing to your skin’s own sebum and this is something that decreases as we get a bit older so it's a great way to give skin a helping hand.
- Macadamia Oil does not block your pores – who wants that?
- It’s rich in rare Omega 7 oils that help repair skin damage so excellent for repairing your damaged skin barrier.
- It contains squalene and an Omega 9 oleic acid which makes it regenerating, hydrating and softening.
- It’s high in Vitamin E so is a fabulous antioxidant and nutrient to protect against free radical (the baddies) while delivering the goodies.
- Macadamia Oil is good for all skin types but excellent for mature, dry and sensitive skin.
- It is hypoallergenic so does not irritate sensitive skin (that’s one of the main reasons we chose it).
- Its fatty acids are known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- It’s light and velvety smooth so penetrates easily – no greasy after-feel.