Daily Essentials for Healthy Skin
These are the daily essentials for healthy, hydrated happy skin: to gently and properly cleanse, protect & hydrate.
Proper cleansing is so important. It’s the first and most important step of your night time routine. Without cleansing all the other skincare you apply does not get the chance to work. Our multipurpose Blam Blam Balm calms, nourishes and soothes your skin, while melting away the dirt, make-up and excess oil.
To use as a cleanser
Take a small amount of Blam Blam Balm and soften in your hands. Gently massage it into your face and wipe off using a warm face cloth while savouring the wonderful aroma of the essential oils. Checkout this video:
Our Blam Blam Beauty Balm is not only a luxurious facial cleanser, so you can also use it as an overnight face mask, an all-over moisturiser, hand, foot, cuticle and dry-skin treatment, and hair texturiser.
Follow the cleansing with a few drops of our velvety Organic Face Oil with Macadamia to hydrate and nourish. This creates a shield for your skin, preventing it from dehydration and protecting it from free radicals, keeping it soft and nourished. The ultimate protection for even the most sensitive and mature skin, this light-weight everyday face oil revitalises your skin making it smoother and brighter.
Then finish with the super hydration and antioxidant protection for dry, dehydrated and maturing skin: our Super Hydrating Natural Face Cream with Organic Rosehip Oil leaves your skin hydrated, smooth and soft and with the armour it needs to fight the daily battle against free radicals and to help repair your skin while you sleep.
Face oil before or after Face Cream?
There's so much debate on this and if you look online it is very confusing but it all comes down to the actual oil products themselves so I am talking about our products here. What people agree on is that the thickest and heaviest product goes last. It stops moisture loss and being last does not stop your other products working. So I recommend our organic Face Oil goes under our ultra-hydrating Face Cream because the Face Oil is made with lightweight ingredients and easily absorbed and our Face Cream is slightly heavier. Just be aware that not all oils are light: if they feel heavy they probably are. Olive, mineral, coconut oils are all heavy and I say NEVER put coconut 🥥 oil on your face but that’s a topic all if its own.
However, if you try the Face Oil under the Face Cream and it feels wrong then listen to your skin and do what feels comfortable for you: your skin ALWAYS knows best, so listen.
The goodness in our Face Cream:
- Rosehip Oil* is a fabulous antioxidant. It moisturises and firms up the appearance of fine wrinkles, leading to a smoother face that glows.
- Marula Oil* for essential antioxidants, helps protect your skin from daily environmental damage (UV rays, pollution, air-borne toxins), helping with suppleness and elasticity
- Evening Primrose Oil* is magical for sensitive skin, preventing breakouts, smoothing wrinkles and improving the overall health of your skin
- Jojoba Oil* is deeply hydrating. It adds another layer of antioxidants that promote collagen synthesis, taking you one step closer to glowing skin.
The Blam Blam beauty balm contains:
- Rosehip Oil* that moisturises, firms up your skin, treats wrinkles, brightens and evens out your skin tone - making your skin glow.
- Safflower Oil* in its purest form is an acne combatant and assists reducing the intensity of scars - giving you clearer fresher skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil* is a super hydrator, reduces redness. It also contains Vitamin E that boosts skin oxygenation - giving you dewy skin.
- Jojoba Oil* that is deeply hydrating and adds another layer of antioxidants promoting collagen synthesis - promoting glowing ageless skin.
- Shea butter*^ moisturises, protects and helps rejuvenate even the most sensitive skin, giving you skin that looks and feels celestial.
*organic ^fair trade 100% natural
Our Natural Face Oil contains:
- Macadamia Oil* that has squalene and oelic acid that assists with cell regeneration, reducing redness and the appearance of scars. It also contains palmitoleic acid that supports skin health and hydration.
- Camellia Oil* approved by geishas in Japan, this nourishing oil is a treasure chest of Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids – an important source of natural collaging, leading to velvet, hydrated skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil* is magical for sensitive skin, preventing breakouts, smoothing wrinkles and improving the overall health of your skin.
What's not in our products?
AGNES & ME CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS ARE HANDMADE IN SMALL BATCHES IN TITIRANGI, NEW ZEALAND
I love the blam blam balm, makes my skin feel great after using last thing at night. The dace oil is a treat too, and tge face cream will always be on my list of buys.
The combo is a great option. I use the face oil underneath the face cream. You only need a little bit, and my skin feels nourished and hydrated all day!
I love this ritual in the morning (and sometimes also in the evening). I am looking forward to trying out the new Restorative Face Serum with Bakuchiol & Kiwi Seed Oil!
Fabulous. I love my blam blam? Face oil and face cream. Smell is amazing too for face cream and balm. My own special treat with love to myself. Thank you so much💕😘💜❤️
Great option getting these as a combo. All you need for not only great skin care but a sensory joy that turns mornings and evenings into a ritual.
Thank you for these beautiful products, the smells are amazing and my skin feels wonderful!
I have been using Deirdre’s products for some time now and absolutely love them all. My last purchase was the daily essentials bundle I got the face oil without the pump which is handy as I already purchased one earlier on. I use these daily and have definitely noticed a difference. I have sensitive skin and have had no problemsThanks Deirdre for making these available for us to buy😊
Love these products and the couple behind them. Great customer service too. Have the complete range now. 😀👍
My skin used to be so dry one day and then fine the next and then back to dry again with no obvious reason why - until I started using Agnes & Me. Now it is never dry and make up glides on perfectly without the caking and flakiness I had before Agnes & Me. Yay I LOVE IT!
As a sensitive skin sufferer I have found these products to be so soothing and kind to my skin. Particularly at this time of the year my skin has been reacting to the cold, these are the only products I can use. I’d happily recommend to anyone who suffers sensitivity, they soothe and moisturise like nothing else.