Blam Blam Beauty Balm with Hemp Seed Oil 60mls
Feel the love and rejuvenate yourself and your skin with a little help from our exquisite Blam Blam multipurpose beauty Balm, a nourishing, repairing, authentic multi-purpose wonder-worker.
Use the Blam Blam Balm as:
- a face cleanser,
- an intensive nourishing face treatment,
- an all-over moisturiser,
- a hand, foot, cuticle treatment
- a dry skin treatment,
- a lip balm
- a perfume
- a hair tamer
- a perfect all in one travel product
It's a great ...
- Exfoliating but gentle cleanser – use the Blam Blam Balm as a cleanser to remove all the make up, SPF and general dirt of the day with a warm face cloth, which acts as a gentle exfoliant. Massage your face with the softened balm and the remove the balm with the warmed face cloth-this action removes the dirt and acts as an exfoliant, use a muslin cloth of extra exfoliation.
- Intensive nourishing treatment – apply the Blam Blam Balm to a cleansed face, and then either leave it on for 20 or 30 minutes or sleep in it when your face feels really dry and or you want to give your skin the nudge it needs to repair and restore itself overnight.
- Hand and feet treatment – massage your hard-working hands and feet last thing at night for an overnight treatment to soften and nourish the skin. It’s the longest period your hands get without being washed.
- Way to add a glow – to your lips, your cheeks and your nails
Best suited to?
The Blam Blam Balm is perfect for all skin types: dry, dehydrated, normal, combination, sensitive and maturing skin. Fabulous for anyone looking for a daily dose of deep hydration or wanting to give themselves and their skin a little extra love and attention.
A gorgeous cleansing ritual
The creative process behind Blam Blam Balm
Initially, I made the this balm for myself as a cleanser. I have been a fan of cleaning my face with oil, essential oils and a warm face cloth after being introduced to the method at health retreat south of Sydney many years ago. The experience was a gift to me, from me, for working the night shift as a nurse in a busy ICU over Christmas. It seemed like a very indulgent thing to do, and it was the first alone holiday I ever had. But it was also the start of a slow realisation that self-care is not only OK but essential.
The combination of the oil and the essential oils makes it a gorgeous way to end the day. The oil removes impurities and makeup without depleting the skin’s natural oil, making it an effective but much less damaging cleanser.
What's the story with the name?
The name Blam Blam Balm was a little bit of a joke from my husband who liked the 80s Kiwi band Blam Blam Blam.
The goodness in the Blam Blam beauty balm
- Rosehip Oil* that moisturises, firms up your skin, treats wrinkles, brightens and evens out your skin tone - making your skin glow.
- Safflower Oil* in its purest form is an acne combatant and assists reducing the intensity of scars - giving you clearer fresher skin.
- Hemp Seed Oil* is a super hydrator, reduces redness. It also contains Vitamin E that boosts skin oxygenation - giving you dewy skin.
- Jojoba Oil* that is deeply hydrating and adds another layer of antioxidants promoting collagen synthesis - promoting glowing ageless skin.
- Shea butter*^ moisturises, protects and helps rejuvenate even the most sensitive skin, giving you skin that looks and feels celestial.
*organic ^fair trade 100% natural
What's not in it?
AGNES & ME CRUELTY-FREE PRODUCTS ARE HANDMADE IN SMALL BATCHES IN TITIRANGI, NEW ZEALAND
Loving the product, my skin feels amazing
As a health professional, I am washing my hands many times a day and the skin certainly suffers. I have been using Blam Blam for many years now and would t be without it.
I love this balm. Its my 4th jar and I have gifted it to many friends. It smells beautiful, feels luxurious so I really feel like I am looking after myself when I use it, and my skin feels great after-soft and glowy 💚 and It's been a godsend for my face under the face mask I have to wear at work so thank you
I just love the smell, like I could eat it all up. Fabulous to know it’s feeding my skin.
I’m living and working between the tropics and Tasmania . Moving from tropical weather to a much drIer climate has its challenges. With this yummy skin food, my skin adapts really well. With the residual on my hands I moisten my lower legs. I’ve even had a foot, toe massage, my toes slurped it up.
The new Serum I’m also loving. After gently cleansing my face morning and evening, I apply 2 drops to my palms and caress my face.bit feels soo luxurious. Thank you A and M, Paula
I love the scent sooooo refreshing.
Great product and great service.
Then re ordered the small tin. Perfect for pocket and handbag
New favourite skincare product. My skin was so dry before and the difference was almost immediate once I started using the balm in the evenings. Plus, it smells divine!
Really love the balm - works well for all sorts of things including rough/cracked heels. Excellent product, thanks Deidre.
I previously had major skin cancers removed from one side of my face. They had to go in deep to get it all. While I was healing I took a month off work, I hid at home and didn't go out at all.
A friend gave me some Blam blam balm which I was reluctant to use because of risk of infection. However after using only Blam blam balm for a month my face healed and the scars disappeared giving back my face and the confidence to go outside again after a month indoors! So thank you for creating it, I don't hide my face anymore with my hair and wear less make up, so I want to let you know how grateful I am, thank you!
Love Blam Blam beauty balm